A charming estate with unique architectural and decorative features
Serenely gazing over the Aegean Sea
The property is positioned on an exceptional seafront location at the eastern part of the island of Paros facing the island of Naxos. It consists of two luxury villas built on a 10,000 sq.m. cultivated eco-estate including a 4,000 sq.m. bio olive grove and a sauna annex studio within a Japanese style garden. Its 125 sq.m. sea water swimming pool is surrounded by ample leisure spaces, extensive lawns overlooking the sea in front offering the sensation of bordering it. The estate has direct access to the shore via a “hidden” path leading to crystal clear waters
125 sqm sea water swimming pool
Its intriguing architecture, combining Cycladic grace with contemporary design and comfort within a blissful natural setting presents an ideal relaxing vacation paradise.
- Large three-space living-room with ample sitting/lounge area with Hi-Fi, satellite TV, surround sound system, fireplace and direct access to the villa’s own outdoor dining/breakfast area, the swimming pool and the courtyard.
- Dining area sitting 9 and a semi-open fully equipped kitchen.
- WC with shower.
- Open mezzanine-patio relax/study area overlooking the sitting and dining spaces.
- Two air-conditioned double bedrooms with en suite facilities (one king size double and one twin-bed), TV and direct access to the garden and swimming pool areas.
- One air-conditioned master bedroom suite with en suite facilities located at the upper level, with TV and its own two terraces overlooking the sea and the garden.
- Basement storage and service area with washing machine, additional fridge and wine cooler.
- Large sitting-room with open dining area sitting 8 and open plan fully equipped kitchen (SMEG fridge, NEFF oven/cooker, NEFF dishwasher), Hi-Fi, satellite TV, fireplace and direct access to the villa’s own outside dining/breakfast area , the swimming pool and the garden.
- Two air-conditioned bedroom suites located on the upper level with ensuite facilities each with direct access to a large outside terrace with stunning views to the sea and a small terrace overlooking the garden.
- One air-conditioned large studio at the basement with additional direct access to the garden with its own en-suite facilities, kitchen , separate bedroom and sitting/lounge area (the double sofa can be converted to a double bed) with TV
- Basement storage and service area with washing machine.
- Outdoor dining/breakfast area sitting 10 overlooking the swimming pool and the garden with its own barbeque facility
- Large (125 sqm) sea water swimming pool and separate Jacuzzi pool with UV and oxygen cleaning system. Two pumps recirculate the water through two large filters.
- Comfortable loungers for 12 around the pool area.
- Pool shower and WC.
- Extensive terraces, covered areas with pergolas and numerous smaller sitting areas spread throughout the property.
- Dining area by the pool sitting 10/12 ideal for full moon dining.
- Outside Hi-Fi with weather-resistant loudspeakers.
- Large fully equipped outdoor kitchen under a pergola (Professional inox fridge, 90-cm Miele oven, Miele gas cooker) with ample marble countertops and ample lighting for night cooking/serving and drink preparation.
- Traditional stone wood-fire oven within the garden with ample stone recreation area around.
- Large (30m x 12m) lawn playground area.
- Car parking spaces under pergolas.
50 sqm Stone house with large Villeroy & Boch sauna (for 6) , shower and WC facilities, air-conditioned double bedroom and kitchen with its own terrace surrounded by a Japanese-style garden
Large fully equipped outdoor kitchen
daily maid service
Change of linen twice a week
Korres Natural Products toiletries
Swimming pool: 125 sqm
Wi-Fi and Satellite TV
Cultivated eco-estate of 10,000 sqm
Bio olive grove of 4,000 sqm
Direct access to the shore
Outdoor dining/breakfast area
iPod docking station
Hot and cold water dispenser
Amenities upon request at extra charge
Travel assistance, land and sea sightseeing
Luxury English speaking chauffer driven Mercedes Viano
Exclusive concierge services
Day cruises and sunset dining cruises
Private diving training
The property is positioned on an exceptional seafront location at the eastern part of the island of Paros facing the island of Naxos.
Less than 2 km away, in the picturesque fishing village of Ambelas, there is a choice of traditional taverns, ideal for lunch & dinner after swimming
Paros airport, 30 min drive (5 flights daily to/from Athens during summer months)
Paroikia, 20 min drive (numerous high speed and conventional vessel daily departures to Piraeus and Rafina (mainland), Mykonos, Santorini, Crete and other islands)
Various sandy beaches, within 5 – 15 min walk
€7'000 - €12'000 /week
Book Your Stay